Well-equipped machine facilities allow us to provide professional services — both in case of handling single orders and manufacturing of large product lots. We flexibly adapt to the constantly changing market demands and requirements of our customers.
Milling of planes of the overall dimensions up to: width- 1000 mm; -length- 2500 mm;-heigth- 650 mm. Milling of spineways in shafts no longer than L=3000 m.
- Turning of cylindrical, stepped shafts of the maximum diameter up to 550 mm and length L 2000 m.
- Turning of disc-type elements of the diameter up to 930 mm.
- Turning of form surfaces of rectilinear and curvilinear contour up to 630 mm of the diameter.
- Turning of big sleeves and housings by means of vertical lathes (maximum diameter - 1100 mm; maximum length - 570 mm).
MACHINING OF THE CAST
- Max. dimensions 610x500x550 mm,
- Max. weight 800 kg
- Place exact to 0,02 mm
INVOLUTE TEETH SLOTTING
Maximum diameter of the toothed ring is:
-for internal tooting - 800 mm,
-for external tooting 800 mm minus 2xthickness or the ring
Module pitch range - from 1 up to 12. Maximum width of the toothed ring made by slotting -160 mm
- elements of optional dimensions
- little shafts, disks (10μm. accuracy)
SHEARING OPERATIONS EXECUTED BY MEANS OF HYDRAULIC AND ECCENTRIC PRESSES
We manufacture various types of elements made out of steel sheets and strips (or other grades of the raw material). Capacities of the presses -40-100 T.
Overall dimensions of products: width- 3800 mm; -length-380 mm*; -thickness-7 mm
*for hydraulic edge-type press maximum length is 2000 m.
Grinding of bog shafts of the diameter up to 400 mm and the length up to 2200 mm. Grinding of planes of maximum overall dimensions 1000 x 1000 mm. The height of these elements must not be larger than 300 mm. Grinding and honing of holes in steel cylinders of the diameter up to 100 mm and the length up to 300 mm.
- weight to 1000 kg and machined assemblies to 500 kg
Gas-shielded, semi-automatic welding – MAG method as a shield is used mixture of CO2 + Ar.
Welding with covered electrode.
Welders have up-to-date commissions EN 287-1 135 P BW W01 wm t12 PA ss nb.